Term & Conditions
1. Delivery Policy All items are sent out within 3-5 days of order, unless notified that we have run out of stock.
2. Goods in Transit All items are insured with the courier company , it is vital you check the goods over before accepting delivery and finding damage there after, as we cannot claim and you will not be compensated! All claims for damage, weight discrepancy’s from courier company’s ,must be lodged with Black Tools within 3 working days of the delivery, if evidence and photos of the sale claim are not submitted within a further period of 7 days we will consider the claim non-void and consider the case as closed.
3. Refunds and Cancelation Policy. Returns are accepted 14 days from date of delivery , you will be responsible for the return delivery as well as insuring returned goods with the courier company you use . We will reimburse you 100% of the cost less the delivery if the goods are in new condition, if the goods have been used by the customer, and shows signs of where there will be a handling fee of 25% deducted as the item is now second hand!. Returns must be delivered to the address of origin. If you claim the goods are ” Not Fit for Purpose” we will test the goods in our specialist workshop and inform you in writing of the out come. something that is fit for purpose is good enough to do the job it was designed to do. European law dictates that goods must be fit for purpose when sold. It is highly unlikely any of our goods will be in this condition. The outcome after we test the product will be at our deaccession, a video will be kept on record of the tested product in the event of a further claim.
4. Warranty All items have a warranty, please see each item to determine length of warranty, the log splitters and power saws parts or replacement items will come direct from the factory.
5. Payment Must be made in full prior to delivery of goods!
6. Reserve Goods prior to full payment , can be reserved with a deposit and specified delivery date.
7. Finance can be arranged on certain items exceeding £1000.
8. The business reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at its discursion.
9. We use Payzone a Credit / Debit service, or you can pay over the phone there is no service charge for this service. There is a Paypal service fee of 5% if you use this service, or payment can be made by BACS there is no charge for this service.